1. The Navione file in the SD card includes navigation programs, so do not delete or cut them in case abnormal situations may develop. Users should also pay attention to the virus defense for the navigation programs.
2. Use the original map card for the navigation system instead of those intended for use with other navigators. For map upgrade, please contact our after-sales staff.
3. Do not remove the SD card when the navigator is open, or the map documents may be damaged or the system may crash.
4. Different brands of USB flash disks are manufactured conforming to different standards, so sometimes certain USB flash disks can not be read. In such a case, it is recommended to change the USB flash disk.
5. You should never rely solely on the device for navigation or positioning. What is provided by the device should be used for reference only, for the information (e.g. the traffic signs, etc.) available in the navigation system is not always the latest; in case of changed traffic signs, e.g., error route guidance may be shown or you may be misled on a one-way street. Hence, it is important to upgrade the map timely.
6. The navigation system is used as an aid only for the driver and should not be used in all circumstances for precise measurement in terms of direction, distance, location and terrain.
7. As different brands of cellphones use different Bluetooth modules and software, we are afraid there may be exceptions regarding certain functions in use or even incompatibility.
8. The rearview function of the device is used to aid only in backing the car.
9. Only video discs with diameter of 12cm are applicable to the navigation system, and only one disk is used each time. Do not cram a Φ8cm disc or other objects into the device.
10. Use standard original CDs instead of non-standard or inferior ones, or it may lead to malfunctioning or affect the lifetime of the navigator.
11. Do not put the device in humid environment or water so as to avoid electric shock, damage and fire caused by short circuit.
12. If the remote control does not work normally, please check or replace the battery timely (in normal circumstances, the service life of the battery is generally six months).
13. The display screen of the navigation system has delicate electronic structure, so avoid striking the TFT display forcefully. Otherwise, it may be damaged.
14. If there is any position deviation of the characters on the touch screen, you can rectify it by adjusting the touch screen. When adjusting the touch screen, tap accurately in the center of the cross so as to ensure the precision of the calibration.
15. For the sake of safe driving, don't operate the device or watch programs while driving.